Advertise your hotel on 10 websites for a one low annual fee…
- No spending hours completing lots of hotel submission forms
- No losing track of which site is due for renewal and when
- Inclusion on 10 popular travel and holiday websites
Our listing fees are lower than many web sites which only promote you through one website. We know that you are busy which is why we have put together this package of sites to be promoted on.
Experience promoting your campsite – 200 websites of our own, 10 years experience and over 2m visitors
4theUK Ltd owns and manages over 200 information websites generating over 2,000,000 unique visitors a year. Many of our websites are travel and holiday related with each site targeted at a specific audience which helps you to maximise the likelihood of your campsite being seen by as many people as possible.
Your site included only on sites where it is relevant, giving you genuinely interested enquirers.
Your site will be included on all of our sites where it is relevant, what do we mean by this?
We only include hotels where there is a relevant section for them. E.g. family holidays, petfriendly holidays and travel related sites. Your campsite will not however be included on our websites which are targeted specifically at holiday cottages for example. That said, its likely that there will be a link on our cottage sites to our more hotel related ones, so you still get the benefit of our large number of websites.
An annual fee of just £79.00 will get your site included on the following sites:
- www.golfholidays-uk.com (if your site has a golf course or one nearby)
- www.holidayfishing-uk.com (if your site has fishing facilities)
- www.petholidaybreaks.com (if your site allows pets)
- www.disabilityfriendlyholidays.co.uk (if your site is wheelchair and disability friendly)
- www.familyholidays-england.com, or www.familyholiday-wales.com or www.familyholidays-scotland.com (if your site allows children and the site depends on your location)
- www.familyholidays-uk.com - if families are welcomed at your hotel
- www.holidays-england.com, or www.holidays-wales.com or www.holidays-scotland.com site depends on your location)
So with all of these great sites promoting your hotel you are bound to see an increase in bookings.
You only need to complete our registration form once to be included on all of these site. You can also submit up to 11 images of your hotel. We recommend adding as many images as possible because we know it can really help your hotel or guest house stand out.
You can make any changes you want by emailing us or submitting our modification form. We take care of all the changes from then on.
You can choose to pay for your listing by all major credit cards, paypal, bank transfer and cheque. Credit card and paypal payments are set up as a subscription so that your listing will automatically renew each year ensuring that your site is constantly being promoted by us.
What if I don’t have a website?
Having a website can have a big benefit to your business. However, if you don’t have one at the moment the feature pages detailing your hotel or guest house will do an effective job of promoting your business. If you want you could even get a domain name and park it on top of your feature page. We can help with this if needed, just let us know.
Are there any discounts?
Yes, you can include our link code on your site and receive a £20 per year discount. This means you can advertise on our sites for just £59 per year.
Great value for money
We hope you agree with us in thinking that our offer is great value for money and we look forward to promoting your hotel to our thousands of visitors each day.